Salesforce engineer / consultant
Fully remote – Flexible terms – Immediate start
Tall Projects manages digital technology stacks for membership organisations and associations.
We have an important client that uses Salesforce as their core data system.
We need an experienced Salesforce engineer to join our small team on a flexible, ad-hoc basis to support our work with this client (and others in the future).
About the role
The role will involve:
- The architecture, configuration and optimisation of a client's Salesforce instance, including multiple custom objects and processes
- Integrating core Salesforce with other tools in their stack – primarily HubSpot
- Ownership of your work including testing, deployment and responding to any exceptions
This role requires significantly more than just some experience in using Salesforce. It is essential you have strong software engineering skills and the ability to apply those to meet the needs of users.
We are seeking someone on a flexible, long-term basis. The level of work will be variable. We want a trusted partner who can handle the Salesforce elements of our work with this client (and potentially others in the future).
This is a remote working opportunity. Location is not important provided you are able to work productively during UK business hours.
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and how to extend Salesforce correctly with miminal reliance on bespoke code
- Strong understanding and experience of Salesforce custom objects, workflow rules, process builder, flows
- Rigorous approach to testing your work, including end-to-end workflows involving integrated systems outside Salesforce
- Fluent written and spoken English
- You have reliable IT and a fast internet connection
Desirable additional experience
- Kulturra Payment Center
- Multicurrency / multiterritory use of Salesforce
- WordPress development
- Exceptional eye for detail – data precision, performance and accuracy are important to you
- Super-organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence in researching your own solutions and being able to justify your decisions
- People, processes and outcomes excite you just as much as (if not more than) the underlying technology
- Appetite for learning and continuous improvement
- An interest in building the business together and delighting our customers
No agencies / outsourcing companies
This role is specifically for an individual who will join our core team.
We are not looking to work with agencies / remote development teams. Please only apply if you will be doing all the work as yourself.
About Tall Projects
Tall Projects is fully remote business. We are a small team of digital technologists supporting by a wider network of trusted associates.
The company is a commercial operation with strong people-focussed values:
- Relationships over transactions
- Outcomes and impact over inputs
- Life-enabling, not life-consuming
- Opinionated yet adaptable
- Do what is right for the customer
See Tall Projects vision and values for more information.