Tall Projects is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.tallprojects.co.uk (our website) and by providing personal data to us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Personal information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or social media. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also obtain information about you that is in the public domain, for example contact details presented on the websites of potential customers.
Information we receive from other sources.
We work with third parties such as business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies. We may receive information about you from them.
How we use personal information
We do not sell personal information.
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to deliver agreed products and services to you;
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it – see also our cookie statement;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to keep you informed about our products and services you might be interested in;
- to send you a festive greeting.
Our legal bases for processing your personal information are:
- consent you have given
- processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract
- legitimate business interests
- fulfilling our legal obligations.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Tall Projects Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tall Projects Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold. All the data collected by us is stored using reputable software service providers.
Personal data and your rights
You have a number of rights surrounding your information that we hold. These rights include access to your data, having inaccuracies corrected, having information erased, objecting to direct marketing, restricting the processing of your information (including automated decision-making) and data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact using the details below.
You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails using the instructions provided in each email.
Last updated: 2 November 2017